Friday, May 8, 2009

My Neighbor Mary

You'll never guess who I happen to live next door to...

Its Mary Poppins. Ok so her last name is really Aguirre, but she really is Mary Poppins.

Practically Perfect in Every Way I tell you.

And really I don't think that just because she is really nice and lends me stamping stuff and ideas. She is just a fabulous person.

Although, unlike the nanny with whom she shares a moniker, she does not have a cute little English accent. She does, however, have an equally fabulous husband- that's gotta count for something right?

Her magic isn't from a carpet bag with everything in it- her magic is in paper form. Usually with a treat attached too. She makes it look so easy.

What a lucky girl I am to live steps away from the Poppins-Aguirres.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree! Growing up with "Mary Mommy" and "Daddy David" was magical too!

    ReplyDelete