Monday, August 3, 2009

Anniversary

Dear Schroeder,

Even though it's passed our anniversary I just wanted to drop a little note to tell you that even after all of these years I still love you, and I like you too.

Thanks for changing the flat tire we had on the freeway, that wasn't the most exciting way to spend our anniversary date, but you did a bang up job, and I'm glad I didn't have to do it. By the way, those new tires you rimmed and put on have fixed that other little problem we had with the car. It no longer shakes like a crack addict coming off when you go more than 65 mph. I was doing 90 on the freeway and had NO idea since we were sans shakes.

That was a really great present- thanks.

Love,

Smarty Pants

1 comment:

  1. oh dear! look how long it's been since we've seen each other friend! i have to read about events such as these on your blog. sigh. let's hope for cold air tomorrow so we can walk for a short time. i've heard it's supposed to be cooler then.

    ReplyDelete