Sunday, September 20, 2009

A serious case


Gross huh?
But that's not the worst of it-I've had a serious case of 'roid rage.

Typically this would not be something I would even have to worry about-as I don't make a habit of taking steroids- but I've had a serious case of poison ivy that required steroids to help clear it up (see above).

I'll tell you what, I'm not a very pleasant person to be around while on steroids, if you happen to be a sub par driver, I'm sure I yelled at you. It was probably something really rude too- like "remove head from sphincter THEN drive" or "where did you get your license- from a cracker jack box!?!" Much more angry things than my usual -"that guy is a dangerous freak" or "tsk tsk."
Luckily Emma wasn't in the car with me much.

My family is glad to see me done with it too, they like "nice mommy" much better.

So I apologize for my excessively rude behavior, now I know when next on steroids -avoid all contact with people (unintelligent or otherwise).


1 comment: