Sunday, August 23, 2009

Human gumball machine

There was a young lady who swallowed a token
I don't know why she swallowed a token, maybe she's broken

I couldn't think of anything that rhymes with coin.

When she was 3 she put a bean in her nose, lesson learned.
At 5 rocks in her ear, again lesson learned.

I really thought that since she is 7 now, going into second grade that this was one orifice that she wouldn't have to learn a lesson about. I was wrong. She put an icky token in her mouth, you know the ones for the arcades that a million gross little hands have touched, and accidentally swallowed it. It gave her the worst belly ache for hours, and hopefully she has since gotten rid of it-who knows. And now she knows don't put things that aren't food into your mouth-hopefully.

And no she doesn't dispense gumballs when she eats a token, unfortunately.

1 comment: