Tuesday, August 25, 2009

exercise






"Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backward, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck." -Anonymous

I've been exercising too much, particularly walking all over people and pushing my luck, or planning to anyway. I really hope for Emma to have a good year in school, I'm afraid of what the consequences will be if not.

I hoped for a certain teacher for the girl, requested said teacher in fact, did not get what I hoped for.

I have had my speech and arguments all planned out in my head for how to get her into the teacher I think she'll do best in.

Hopefully the school will be willing to bend over backward to accommodate this request.

I know it seems overbearing and smother mothery to request certain teachers, to not accept what teacher has already been assigned, and I know I am a little of both. And really who am I to think I know what teacher is the right one, who am I to be so demanding?

I don't know.


All I do know is that I just want a happy year for her.

I suppose I need to try a little different type of exercise, the kind where I trust in Heavenly Father- cause He knows her even better than I do. I need to exercise my faith that He'll take care of her.

2 comments: