Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glad you're here

Dear Schroeder,

Thanks for all of the things you do. It was one of those days where I realized just how much I'd miss you if you were gone. Who else would laugh at our private jokes, or stay up talking about nothing and everything. On those nights I can't seem to get to sleep-I would be lost without you playing with my hair or rubbing my back until I finally fall asleep. And I really don't want to start paying for oil changes again, I've been spoiled. Oh and walking Em to school every day- I really appreciate it. I know it's not such a big deal now that she loves school, but last year- that was a life saver- so thank you, in case I haven't told you enough. Really I don't' think I could name everything you do, cause I'm probably not even aware of it all, but thank you anyway.

Love,
Smarty Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment