Friday, March 5, 2010

whats new

It snowed outside last night, winter is just making sure we know that spring doesn't officially start for a few more weeks. Just when I thought he was cozily sleeping for another year, he was startled awake again. Hopefully he'll doze off more peacefully and hibernate for the rest of the year. I know I know, it's Utah and we can realistically see snow until June, a girl can still dream right?

On an unrelated subject, The Schrogerey went well. He had both knees cleaned out yesterday. Apparently it was worse than Dr. K imagined, so it took longer, but ever the trooper The Schroeder went to the office today (against all advice, and in the dang snow) but he really has a free pass for just about anything, seeing as he woke up and drunkenly professed his undying love for me. It was actually very sweet, in a drug induced kind of way. He told me-head bobbing eyes unfocused- that I was the first thing he (consciously) thought of when he woke up, true love is what that is. but isn't it just darling?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that IS just darling.

    A funny story about my husband is that, after he had his colonoscopy, he was pretty drugged up. When I went to pick him up, he started saying some rather intensely personal things to me in front of the nurses that had them blushing big-time. After the effects wore off, he wouldn't believe it when I told him what he said. (Usually he is very close-mouthed about such things.)

    =)

    ReplyDelete