Thursday, July 16, 2009

Accessories & belts


A package came via UPS yesterday, it had a fabulous shiny black belt inside, and now the go-cart runs again. The fabulous black belt is for the engine of said go-cart and replaced the one that has been broken for the last 2 months.

With replacement belt in hand I thought I'd be all handy and stuff and just replace it myself, except I don't really know what I'm doing. It didn't work out quite right. even genius brother couldn't figure it out. I'll have to get The Schroeder and mechanically inclined brother to figure this one out.

Maybe while they're at it we can add some cool lights up top, what do you say guys?

On a more handy note I did properly inflate the tires, even checked the pressure and such. That will be great, when we actually get it fixed all of the w
ay.

1 comment:

  1. looks good so long as the asymetric sides are in the correct place! I really don't think there is a way to tighten up the belt which is ok.

    ReplyDelete