Thursday, November 12, 2009

One at a time

I don't know why it is, but only one area of my house can be clean at any given moment. Never mind that I spend most of my day cleaning-it is some sick derivative of murphy's law or the swine flu maybe.

If my kitchen is sparkling clean, my living room has somehow projectile vomited things all over the floor. I remedy the situation in the living room only to discover that the kitchen has caught the same virus -in the time it took to cure the living room. Dirty dishes have appeared from nowhere, and there are various foodstuffs littering my once clean counter tops.

It's like there are other people occupying my house, unbeknownst to me. ( I may have just made up that word-not sure)

But if there were others, I would think they'd rinse their dishes or put the bread away or something. Maybe I have little goblins infecting my house. Should I call the ghost busters- could they help? oh well, it's not like I have anything better to do is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment