Friday, December 4, 2009

My recipe for an easy breezy Christmas

This year we've decided to do a service Christmas, and I have to say it's been a pretty stress-free season so far. Except the decorating part where, for 2 whole days, my living room looked like an elfin war zone. Christmas guts everywhere I tell you. Sometimes it gets on the walls though, you know.

I have been able to be my hermit-ish self, guilt free I might add, and stay in watching frosty, rudolph, and the ever popular Christmas story, while much of the rest of civilization is out shopping. That's not to say there will be no gifts, but most will not be store bought but tons will be created in my kitchen. caramels people caramels.

I'm thinking about doing 12 days of Christmas service-style for The Schroeder and girl child, I have exactly 4 ideas so far. I'll keep thinking, I have a week left to figure it out. plenty of time.

All I need now is some snow.

1 comment:

  1. amen! candy bar christmas is making our life happy:-) snow all week, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete