Thursday, January 20, 2011

turns out he can


A monumental occasion has occurred- remember when I said I've never been surprised since I married the Schroeder? Well, he did it, he went and surprised the crap out of me. It came in the form of a surprise party even.

How's that for skill acquisition? Going from can't keep a secret, to planning & executing a party, all without spilling the beans. Luckily it freaked him out enough that he'll never do that again, and who knows, maybe he'll retain enough of the secret keeping skill to make Christmas presents a surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's funny. Turns out they DO surprise us every once in awhile, eh? Good for the Schroeder. And good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeyyy--thats what I'm talking about! Good job hubby. My hubby is so shy that the one time I gave him a surprise party he didn't speak to me for 3 days! True story!

    ReplyDelete