Thursday, March 18, 2010

thank heaven for little girls


It's Emma's 8th birthday today! She's a really great kid, I don't know how I got so lucky. I know, I know sometimes I complain- but then I see other people's kids and I'm reminded of just how cool she really is. Drama-yes, but it makes our life spicy. Occasionally too spicy but luckily she has her excessively caring sweet side to balance out all of the spice and sass- I couldn't ask for anything more. And yes her big brown eyes get her out of a lot of trouble, I'm a sucker for them and proud of it, although I have yet to meet anyone who is immune to them.

I love this picture-even though it's 4 years old-those eyes and cheeks, I can't get over them!

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely a beauty, and we like 'em sassy at our house!

    Happy Birthday, Emma!

    =)

    ReplyDelete